The SPO-CAN (Spokane Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect) Council has been meeting since 1987 with the intent to prevent rather than treat child abuse.
Anyone is welcome to attend our monthly meetings, and membership for your organization or as an individual is inexpensive and comes with many benefits including:
- Voting rights on business and financial decisions
- Governance on community education campaigns
- Training and networking with over 35 member organizations
- Reduced rates on trainings and networking events
- Eligibility for concrete services for your clients to aid in the prevention of child abuse
Please Join Us!
The SPO-CAN Council and Our Kids: Our Business Organizers meet the second Monday of each month (except April, July, August and December) at 3:30 pm at the Salvation Army of Spokane.
222 E. Indiana. Spokane, Washington 99207.
All are welcome. Please join us.